How do I post on Blogspot?
Write a new post
- Sign in to Blogger.
- Click New Post .
- Create the post. To check how your post will look when it’s published, click Preview.
- Save or publish your post: To save and not publish: Click Save. To publish: Click Publish.
How long can videos be on Blogger?
mov. The video content you’re likely to add to a blog won’t count against the 15 GB storage limits of a free Google account unless: The height or width of uploaded images exceeds 2,048 pixels. The video is longer than 15 minutes.
Can a blog contain video?
There are two main options for adding videos to your blog: hosting them yourself, and embedding YouTube videos on your website. Nine times out of ten, you’re better off hosting videos on YouTube. Last but certainly not least, it’s incredibly simple to embed YouTube videos in blog posts.
How do you post a YouTube video on Blogger?
Add a YouTube Video to Your Blog Post
- Step 1: Go to the Youtube Link You Want to Add.
- Step 2: Scroll Down Past the Video Till You Hit Where the Like Button Is and “About” “Share” “Add To”.
- Step 3: Click “Embed”
- Step 4: Edit the Size of the Video.
- Step 5: Copy the Code.
- Step 6: Go to Your Blog Post and Click HTML.
How do I use Blogger app?
Create, edit, & publish your posts
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Blogger app .
- Sign in to your Google Account if asked.
- In the bottom right, tap Create post .
- Enter a title, and draft your post body.
- To update your post body, in the top right, tap Update .
How do I upload a file to Blogger?
Navigate to the Blogger website and sign in using the same Google account you used to upload the document. On the Dashboard page, click “New Post” to add the document to a new blog entry or select “Edit Posts” to post it to an existing entry.
How do I post a video on my blog?
Use Microsoft PowerPoint Add new slides using your blog post text paragraphs and subheaders. Add images and animation effects to your slides. Once your slideshow is complete, go to File > Save & Send > and choose Create A Video. From here you can select a video quality (up to 4K) and export your slideshow as a video.
How do you copy a link to a video on Blogger?
Use other feed providers to share content
- Copy the site feed from the service.
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the top left, select a blog.
- From the menu on the left, click Settings.
- Under “Site feed,” click Post feed redirect URL.
- Paste the URL.
- Click Save.
How do you post on Blogger Mobile?
How to add a video to a blog post?
Add a video to your blog post Sign in to Blogger. In the top left, select a blog. Click the post where you want to add a video.
Use the search bar at the top of the screen to search, or click My Channel on the left column to browse your own videos. Click Share. It’s below the video. A pop-up will appear with various sharing options. Click Blogger. It’s the orange icon with a “B” inside.
What happens if I embed a YouTube video on my blog?
The post and video are now live on your blog. If I embed my video on my blog and someone watches it, will their view count? No, this will actually count as a -1 view. YouTube doesn’t want people to be viewing videos on any website except YouTube. Thanks!
How do I create a post on my blog?
Create a post template. Sign in to Blogger. In the top left, click the Down arrow . Click the blog. In the left menu, click Settings Posts, comments and sharing. Under “Posts,” next to Post Template, click Add. Add your template. In the top right corner, click Save settings.